Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Yup...in my white jeans


It's been warming up here in the bay. So, I thought it was time to pull out those good ol' white jeans. As a Californian I wear my white denim almost all year long. We don't follow the tired "no white after labor day" rule. Heck, most Cali natives find ways to style them in the middle of January. 
So, to celebrate this beautiful day I thought I'd style my first Spring look, with white denim of course! And, as usual, I layered like a mofo. Combining a little black leather, a couple of military inspired pieces (the parka and boots), and a button up tunic. I accesorized with my absolute fave crossbody bag, 3.1 Phillip Lim's Pashli Camera bag, and a pair of Ray-Ban sunnies. 


What I'm Wearing: Jacket: Willow & Clay (similar here), Vest: Merona (similar here), Tunic: J.Crew (similar here), Denim: Boden, Boots: Urban Outfitters (similar here), Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim (similar here).

No comments:

Post a Comment